Infiray Jerry-31 NVT4-WP Night Vision Binocular Goggle
SALE ENDS JANUARY 3RD, 2024! The Infiray Jerry-31 NVT4-WP Night Vision Goggle is exactly what the night vision market in the USA needs right now. Weighing in at only 481g without battery, this night vision goggle comes with a LOT of features you would expect from higher-priced, heavier offerings.
$4,750.00 – $8,550.00
The Infiray Jerry-31 NVT4-WP Night Vision Binocular Goggle fills ALL of the up-until-now unanswerable asks that we get from many clients, including:
- A white phosphor image intensifier based system at a reasonable price.
- Manual Gain Control (brightness control).
- Reasonable delivery time.
- The ability to order/upgrade the system into a fusion system.
- Compatibility with ‘normal’ night vision accessories.
The Jerry-31 NVT4-WP is an ultra-lightweight, full-featured night vision binocular that features NNVT NVT4 1400-1600 FOM manual gain, non-autogated, white phosphor image intensifiers. The NVT4 intensifiers for the Jerry-31 are premium hand-selected tubes for the best screen cosmetics and performance. Weighing in at only 481g without battery, the Jerry-31 comes with a LOT of features you would expect from higher-priced, heavier offerings. The Jerry-31 is also extremely low-profile and significantly shorter than most other NVG binoculars on the market today – reducing the operator’s overall head profile.
- 1400-1600 FOM Gen 2+ White Phosphor Intensifiers
- Manual Gain
- Individual pod shut-off when rolled out of view (can be disabled)
- Unit auto-off when stowed vertically (can be disabled)
- Built-in IR illuminator and low battery indicator
- User-adjustable pod tension via two Philips #1 screws on rear of unit
- Interpupillary Distance (IPD) stops
- Remote battery capable with Jerry battery pack (sold separately)
- Adjustable focus and eyepiece diopters
- Built-in rubber day/dust lens covers
- Uses common AA batteries
- Waterproof to 1 meter
- Comes with padded carry case
- Built-in brackets for optional JerryC Clip On Thermal Imagers (for detailed information on JerryC Clip On Thermal Imagers, click here)
Beyond this, the units offered here are disassembled and the following modifications to the standard Jerry-31 units are made before they are made available for sale:
- The commercial O-rings are replaced with mil-spec O-rings
- All optical surfaces are cleaned
- Unit is pressure-tested
- Unit is modified with a mil-spec dovetail shoe (the factory dovetail shoe is not mil-spec)
- Unit is collimated with a Hoffman night vision test to assure system performance and operator comfort
You will find the Jerry-31 to be surprisingly customizable to your needs. For the money, the performance and versatility of the Jerry-31 is hard to beat in any system featuring White Phosphor.
Standard 30 day return policy.
Delivery: Usually 3 weeks.